MAC Counter Visit by MDA

May 24, 2015

What I like about being a Makeup Design Academy (MDA) graduate is that they give us more opportunities for learning even after we’ve finished our course.When they invited us for a MAC Counter Visit, I didn’t think twice about going. With only 10 slots opened, I grabbed my chance to be part of this mini event. It was a private makeup demo by Luis Bunag, MAC Makeup Artist, on makeup application highlighting the use of new MAC products. This was held at MAC Robinson's Magnolia. I was actually after learning new trends and getting more acquainted with their products. And that’s exactly what I got.
 
Here are a few snapshots from the event:
With Mr. Luis Bunag, MAC Makeup Artist
With Ms. Lanie Acedillo, MDA Director
Mr. Luis Bunag in action
MDA students from different batches
Wishing this is my makeup table

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews