First Impression: Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation

December 02, 2017

I’m about to finish my second bottle, and my third bottle is ready as a reserve. Needless to say, Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation is my current favorite foundation for daily use. I’ve seen my favorite beauty b/vloggers use this, and I longed to try this way before it was finally available here in the Philippines. Yes, it only came out here in June of 2017. Well, I’ve been a happy camper here since I got a hold o’ this foundie.
At P399, this is definitely a steal, not just for its price but for its excellent performance. Its liquid matte formula is made for normal to oily skin. Staying power is good. Although, on hot, humid days, my skin still needs some blotting from oil and sweat with this foundation. I actually like that it's quite luminous, and it doesn’t give me that flat, ultra-matte look. This is so good for daily use as it offers light to medium coverage. It provides enough coverage without looking overdone, so it’s great for work and casual makeup. 

They have a wide range of shades, but they don’t have all of them available here in the Philippines. No worries though; The ones they have here suits Filipino/Filipina skin tones. I am currently using shade 125, Nude Beige. I find that it's quite pinkish for me. I need to look for a more yellowish tone. I use this product mostly with a sponge for that soft, airbrushed finish. This works great with the Maybelline Age Rewind Liquid Concealer and their Clear Smooth All-in-One Powder (will write a separate blog on these products).
I’m hoping they’d change the packaging into a pump-type bottle though. The product is quite runny, and at times, it’s hard to control the amount of product that comes out from its regular pour out bottle. A bottle lasts me for around a month and a half. I buy mine from Watson’s. Not all Maybelline counters have the Fit Me line of products though. Better go to major outlets to ensure availability.

All in all, I say there is definitely a good reason why this product is such a hype among makeup enthusiasts. I will surely keep on restocking my beauty stash with this foundation!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews